Logging Geotechnical Borings and Test Pits –
All stages of exploration project management process including:
- Securing permits
- Arranging sub-contractors
- Performing utility locates
- Logging excavations and collecting soil samples
- Infiltration testing
- Installation and reading of geotechnical monitoring devices
- Drafting field maps and reports
- Laboratory testing of samples
- Drafting GInt logs, diagrams and reports
Geologic Reconaissance – Preliminary site
screening to determine geotechnical exploration methods, suitability
for planned development, etc.
Geologic Hazard Investigation (see
Real Estate Services)
Sub-grade soil and fill density testing –
Certified by Troxler to perform nuclear density testing; experienced
with nuclear density probe, proof rolling, ½-inch diameter
steel T-bar and drive hammer.
Pile and Anchor Installation – Monitor and
test installation of driven, drilled and auger-cast piles, soil nails,
Other Installations – Monitor construction
of retaining walls and drainage systems.